My friend Morgan just did the 7 things about me blog, so I thought I would give it a shot. I’ll try to think of things you don’t already pick up from the blog, which will be hard, because I’m not super-duper interesting.
1. I REALLY like grapefruit. Like when I see them in the store when they first come into season, my mouth starts watering. This just started 4 years ago, I hated them before.
2. I used to listen to positive hardcore and punk. I actually still like most of it.
3. I started taking dance classes as an adult. I also performed (ballet, hip hop, modern) with the dance studio at their show. Haven’t done it since Abi was born.
4. I REALLY like to sleep. Sleep in, take naps. I just don’t get to most of the time.
5. I am a good test-taker. Not to be confused with a good student.
6. I am horrible at bowling. I actually go for the lowest score possible (56 so far….)
7. I hate knitting but secretly wish I liked it. I think it has something to do with being left-handed. I wish I liked it so I could make some cool socks. But I hate it.