This is actually my most recently completed project. I wanted a *flattering* tunic for spring, something that I could dress up or down. The most important thing for me was that the bodice was long enough and that there was some shape to it. I have a short torso, and nearly all my store-bought tops shrink up too high on me. I really feel for people with long torsos! I also don’t have enough of a figure to carry off a boxy tunic, it looks like I am wearing a sack. This pattern is Simplicity 2927, which is a Project-runway inspired design. I thought the neck band was a bit tricky, and I found out that I could make good use of a pressing ham. That may be my next sewing-related purchase! I really love the fit. I added a vintage button from my stash. The fabric is a 100% cotton sheeting found at Denver Fabrics. I made very few modifications to the pattern. I used the short sleeves and no pockets, and I did shorten the hem for a better fit. I also am doing a little more finishing work to the interior than it calls for, since I don’t have a serger.